What are fabulous finds?
They are posts that I found on Pinterest or on the Internet that I want to share. Sometimes they are articles; sometimes they are recipes. I hope that you find some that are interesting or helpful to you.
Educate yourself Category:
1. Ebola: 10 things you should know about Ebola- symptoms, how it is spread, how to protect yourself.
2. Natural Virus Protection : 10 natural ways to boost immunity to protect against viruses ( including Ebola) Author and Nutritionist explains natural ways to protect against viruses. ( viruses do not respond to antibiotics)
3. Why you should ditch bagged microwave popcorn and what you should eat instead Excellent article about the harmful chemicals in bags of microwave popcorn. Easy way to make popcorn on the stove or in a brown bag in the microwave
4 Why Styrofoam cups are dangerous- who knew?
5. How to get enough calcium without dairy- great resource
6. 17 signs your body is not taking out the trash and what to do about it.- a must read
7. Dinner Recipe: Sweet Potato Gnocchi- Delicious grain free recipe
8. Uplifting Quote on relationships- very true
9. Canva vs Picmonkey - the battle for the blog images - I like them both, but use Canva more Great comparison article of between the two photo editing programs.
Both have a free version.
10. How to embed an Instagram video into a blogpost
Follow Gluten Free A-Z's board Blogging Tips on Pinterest.Pin It
Food is my passion. I am gluten intolerant, busy. and strive for a healthy balanced lifestyle. It has taken me many years to develop easy healthy recipes that meet gluten free, vegetarian and real food standards. On my blog I share my journey, my struggles, my discoveries, and my new recipes. I hope you find ideas, resources, and recipes that will be helpful to you. Come Back soon.
Author: Judee Algazi
Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments. I love comments and love to be introduced to your blog. I will usually visit and follow on G+ , Bloglovin, and Twitter. Thanks for stopping by.Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.