Thursday, March 15, 2012

Got a cold? Great Ideas



Pin It


Fabulous Find #1
What a great idea! Got a bad cold? Keep germs from spreading.
Keep this handy idea by the bed, in the car, or on your desk at work, if you have a cold.
I found this fabulous tissue and trash idea ( and photo) at  Meck Mom

Photo from Meck Mom



Fabulous Find #2
Need to serve ice cream to a group of kids at a birthday party or any family celebration ? This is a fabulous idea from Real Simple
Click to find out the details.. works great! 
                                          Pinned Image
                                                     Photo property of Real Simple




Fabulous Find #3
How to peel a full head of garlic in 10 seconds. You gotta see this one. I really works and I use it all the time now.This truly a fabulous idea is from ( and photo) from The Kitchn 
                                                                                  Photo property of The Kitchn 
2011_09_28-GarlicTip.jpg
      Photo property of The Grocery Cart Challenge
Fabulous Find #4
Burned Something?
Gayle at The Grocery Cart Challenge has an
Odor Be Gone Formula ( all natural) that works  great to 
clear out burned odor Gotta read it..
                         


Fabulous Find #5 is quite a time saver and avoids the mess! This fabulous find comes from a helpful decorating site called In my own style

Photo property of In My Own Style
Paint-Can-Trick


Fabulous Find #6
Leftover coffee. tea, lemonade, etc. ? Make ice cubes! The  next time you make iced coffe or iced tea or lemonade, you have the perfect cubes.
This fabulous find came from a blog called Hither and Thither
visit the blog for other great ideas.
            Photo property of Hither and Tither
 




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be co-hosting this week! These are great ideas. I love Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on co-hosting. I'm glad that you like the do it yourself ideas that I shared on the hop

      Delete
  2. They sure are fabulous finds! I do the coffee ice cubes a lot in the summer as a way to cool off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always on the look out for fabulous finds that make my life easier.

      Delete
  3. I love this. Can't wait to check out some of these. Thanks for sharing this. It is invaluable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chaya,
      I too like to find ideas that make my life easier. Glad you enjoyed them

      Delete
  4. There are some great tips here. I especially like the ice cream scoops and freezing leftover drinks as ice cubes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually tried the ice cream scoops and it works great!

      Delete
  5. I love iced tea or coffee!

    Following your Pinterest and twitter. I am also inviting you to add/showcase this recipe and hop with other mom bloggers at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge.

    See ya there! Have a great day:)

    The Quiet Mom at http://olahmomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly