Friday, April 13, 2012

Weight Loss

 Would you like to be a guest blogger?


I wrote this post 8 weeks ago and have lost 11 pounds on Weight Watchers. I am still looking for guest bloggers so here is my orginal but updated post. If you are interested , please email me . Vegyid2@yahoo.com

I am starting a diet. I need inspiration and so do many of my readers.
I am looking for 8  6  2 more guest bloggers who want to write a blog article about their efforts,solutions, struggles, suggestions and some  successful weight loss, how they do it, and what they eat etc
If you have a story to share, or inspriation, or solutions, or suggestions and would like to write a guest post to help inspire others please let me know.

  I would like to post one of the guest post each Monday from now until June    July  Please let me know if you are interested at vegyid2@yahoo.com .


Shared on the following Friday blog carnivals




Seasonal Celebration Sunday Savory SundaysEvery Day Sisters Sharing SundaysYour Recipe, My Kitchen Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper,  Sunday Night Soup Nighthttp    
Under the Table and Dreaming DIY Showoff Nifty Thrifty ThingsHomemaker on a Dime Embellishing LifeSumo's Sweet StuffDIY Home Sweet HomeBlissful Domestic,The Sweet Talk Shop My 1929Charmer  I Gotta Create

Monday 
My Meatless Mondays ;Mouthwatering Mondays ; Homemaker Mondays ; Midnight Maniac Meatless  ;  Monday Mania ; Melt in Your Mouth Mondays ; Made By You Mondays ; Made With Love Mondays ; Happy Homemaker Mondays ; Make a Food-e Friend Monday ; Menu Mondays ; Mangia Mondays; ; Motivate Me Mondays; ; Made It MondayMaking Your Home Sing MondayMaking Monday Marvelous DayMaking the World Cuter MondayAmaze Me MondaysMuffin Monday; Motivated Mondays ; Homestead Barn Hop ; Make Your Own Mondays ; A Marvelous Monday ; Savvy Homemade Monday  Just another Meatless Monday, ,  Meet Me Monday  Mix it up Monday Must Try Monday  Making you crave Mondays Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday Green Backs' Meatless Monday Veggie Mama's Meatless Monday On the Menu Monday
In the Gumbo Monday   Yummy  Inspriations Breakfast   Mealtime Monday 



Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit Judee -- I am following you and sent you an email too :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find your guest bloggers. Thanks for visiting Simply Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will happily support and encourage you my friend. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My Monday post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to as I'm a little over-weight and would have volunteered but am running Natural Mothers on my own and am totally rover-worked, trying to run another business from home! Good luck with your endeavour!
    Thanks for sharing this at Natural Mother's Seasonal Celebration Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly