Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Do You Really Want Your 25 Cents Back?

Yesterday, I went into a local fast food chain to get a cup of coffee. To my delight, there was a big electronic sign that flashed a special that for a week coffee was only 25 cents. When the teenager rang up my coffee, he charged me 50 cents ( which is the regular special price) 

I pointed out to him the sign that says there was a special for the week of just 25 cents.. 

He looked at it and said, " do you really want your 25 cents back?? "

OK.. is it me??? 

Since it was only a 25 cent difference, he couldn't believe I wanted him to give me the 25 cents back after he had already wrung it up for 50cents...


Love to hear your two cents on this one.. leave a comment please!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would want my quarter back as well. Why not? It is my money not the company's. If we overlooked all the mistakes made by others taking our money it would add up.
    That is my 2 cents worth!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's not just you, that would have completely annoyed me too! I hate it when I look at my receipt, only to discover that I've been overcharged for something...especially when I only bought it because it was on sale in the first place!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly