Sunday, February 16, 2014

Worst GMO Foods



Genetically engineered foods are everywhere AND they are dangerous to your health and the health of your family, especially the little ones. Yes, healthy foods like corn products can be and usually are  genetically engineered now.

 Although I am no expert on GMOs , I do read a lot of articles . I came across a short direct bulleted article that helps you to be more aware of which foods contain the most GMO..

Here is an article I found on Pinterest :


 The 10 Worst GMO offenders .  
IT;S WORTH YOUR time to read it.

I also found an excellent article about GMO's with lots of explanations on a blog called
 " It's Your Life What are you eating"

GMOs are dangerous ! You need to read more about them ...

An organization that works to inform about GMO Harm Non-GMO Project

May be shared on the following blog carnivals


Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing this along. I've read that the corporations behind GMOs are fighting efforts to label foods as such. That makes it very scary. It's difficult enough to eat right! There is a theory that the reason so many of us are suddenly becoming gluten-intolerant is genetically-modified wheat. It makes sense to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of yet, the wheat itself has not been genetically modified - only hybridized, but if you consider the myriad of other ingredients included in the wheat products in the supermarket, your odds are a significant that you are consuming GMO foods with your wheat. :( I agree, if these franken-foods are so safe, why are the manufacturers so afraid to tell us? It's just wrong.

      Delete
  2. This GMO mess is so crazy! How frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this, Judee. The top portion of the list had items I knew about. The bottom portio (8, 9, 10) were surprising to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all my food sensitivities are directly related to GMO. Another scary thing I heard on PBS - on one of the programs a scientist said that while experimenting the problem shows up in the third generation - the third generation was sterile. So if the Corporations know this does this make them sociopaths?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family is trying to get away from GMO foods, thanks for sharing this on Good Tips Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these links on Foodie Friday. I definitely need to do some more research into GMO's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know about zucchini thanks for sharing this on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I was glad to see Noodles/Pasta was not on the list; viewed as part of Foodie Friends Friday Nothing But Noodles Pasta Party!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you shared this as it will really be helpful to me, to my family and to our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate you sharing this! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Notwithstanding this creating movement, during World War II, families were urged to have a "triumph garden". https://europa-road.eu/hu/nemzetkozi-szallitmanyozas.php

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly