Thursday, October 30, 2014

10 Fabulous Finds



What are fabulous finds? 
They are posts that I found on Pinterest or on the Internet that I want to share. Sometimes they are articles; sometimes they are recipes. I hope that you find some that are interesting or helpful to you. Today's links include: facts about Ebola, Natural Virus protection, health risks from bagged microwave popcorn chemicals, why styrofoam cups are dangerous, get calcium without dairy, + some blogging tips on about Picmonkey and Canva. Hope you find something of interest today.

Educate yourself Category:  

1. Ebola:  10 things you should know about Ebola- symptoms, how it is spread, how to protect yourself.

2. Natural Virus Protection : 10 natural ways to boost immunity to protect against viruses ( including Ebola)  Author and Nutritionist explains natural ways to protect against viruses. ( viruses do not respond to antibiotics)

3. Why you should ditch bagged microwave popcorn and what you should eat instead  Excellent article about the harmful chemicals in bags of microwave popcorn. Easy way to make popcorn on the stove or in a brown bag in the microwave

4  Why Styrofoam cups are dangerous- who knew?

5. How to get enough calcium without dairy- great resource

6. 17 signs your body is not taking out the trash and what to do about it.- a must read

Recipes:
7. Dinner Recipe: Sweet Potato Gnocchi- Delicious grain free recipe

8. Uplifting Quote on relationships- very true


Blogging Tips:

9. Canva vs Picmonkey - the battle for the blog images - I like them both, but use Canva more Great comparison article of between the two photo editing programs.
Both have a free version.

10. How to embed an Instagram video into a blogpost

 Follow Gluten Free A-Z's board Blogging Tips on Pinterest.Pin It 

_________________________________________________________________________________

This post will  be shared on  

My blog carnival list and 
Friday

Wan't to be added to My blog list? Let me know



If you are new to my blog and would like to be notified when I post a new recipe, please enter your email on my subscribe box on the right column of the blog.  Don't miss a recipe - about one or two a week.  ( you can unsubscribe at any time) subscribe by going over to the right side column and look for subscribe by email.

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Amazon and receive a very small compensation when you buy anything from Amazon by clicking on to Amazon from my blog - This helps me defray the cost of blog expenses. Thank you for your support.

Food is my passion. I am gluten intolerant, busy. and strive for a healthy balanced lifestyle. It has taken me many years to develop easy healthy recipes that meet gluten free, vegetarian and real food standards. On my blog I share my journey, my struggles, my discoveries, and my new recipes. I hope you find ideas, resources, and recipes that will be helpful to you. Come Back soon.



Author: Judee Algazi



 Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments. I love comments and love to be introduced to your blog. I will usually visit and follow on G+ , Bloglovin, and Twitter. Thanks for stopping by.
 Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

2 comments:

  1. Good info on styrofoam. I avoid it for environmental reasons...never thought about health!
    Thanks for sharing, Judee.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly