Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Foods That Fight Cancer

I love to watch all kinds of TED Talks. 
Today I'm sharing an informative and inspiring TED Talk video by a cancer researcher who provides documentation that specific foods in specific amounts fight cancer better than some drugs. 



I was blown away by the information, the charts, and his sharing.




Watch the video: 

More info at his website angio.org and  Eat to Beat Cancer

                                               A 2nd five minute video follow up 


Dr. William Li- Cancer Researcher - Explains why certain Foods do fight cancer
I have to admit that since I retired from teaching high school, I really miss the professional development programs with excellent presenters. They were uplifting, informative, and inspiring. 

I try to listen to a TED Talk a few times a week. They are very informative and inspiring and have excellent presenters. I've developed my own professional development programs at home using the Ted Talks.
What are TED Talks? The TED Talks website says,  

 "TED is a global community, welcoming people from every discipline and culture who seek a deeper understanding of the world. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world. On TED.com, we're building a clearinghouse of free knowledge from the world's most inspired thinkers — and a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other, both online and at TED and TEDx events around the world, all year long."

I linked to Healthy Living LInky

How about you? Do you listen to Ted Talks? 
Share your favorites in the comment section. 
What did you think about this Ted Talk?

A NUTRITION AND MENTAL HEALTH VIDEO ( another topic)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly