Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 Healthy Halloween Party Ideas

These are Fabulous Finds that I found around the Internet. They all have a Halloween or pumpkin theme. Enjoy!

                 
Fabulous Find # 2 and photo is from Taste of Home This was one of my favorites last year, and  I repeated it. It's a healthy party snack for Halloween
                                             Pumpkin Veggie Tray Recipe



Fabulous Find # 3 and photo is " Pumpkin Bowling" from Jeanetics.net  it can be a great idea for a Halloween party




Fabulous Find # 4 is "Baby's First Pumpkin" and photo posted on Clever Nest  . This is so cute, think of all the possibilities!




Fabulous Find # 5 is an oldie but goodie from Last Year- leave out the candy corn for a cute Halloween theme healthy snack.
Click to learn how to make Creepy Popcorn Hands Picture belongs to Aunt Nubbys Kitchen

                                   




Fabulous Find # 6


Fabulous Find # 4 is from a wonderful blog that I follow called
Oh She GlowsAngela says her blog is, "healthy vegan recipe blog chronicling my life" Isn't that the cultist idea for a Halloween or  Thanksgiving place setting. 






If you are new to my blog and don't want to miss any of my recipes or Fabulous Finds, you may want to subscribe by email  and have each new recipe sent directly to your email. 
Never miss a post ( you can unsubscribe at any time) 
.
If you like this post,  please pin it on Pinterest 

Pin It
ncluding Gluten Free Homemaker and Allergy Free Wednesday

Wan't to be added to My blog list? Let me know


If you are new to my blog and would like me to email you my recipes when I post them, please enter your email on my subscribe box in the right top column of the blog.  Don't miss a recipe - about one or two a week.  ( you can unsubscribe at any time)

Food is my passion. I am gluten intolerant, busy. and strive for a healthy balanced lifestyle. It has taken me many years to develop and discover easy healthy recipes that meet gluten free, vegetarian and real food standards. On my blog I share my journey, my struggles, my discoveries, and my new recipes. I hope you find ideas, resources, and recipes that will be helpful to you. Come Back soon.



Author: Judee Algazi
3K+

 Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. I love comments and love to be introduced to your blog. I usually visit and follow your blog on G+ , Bloglovin, and Twitter. Thanks for stopping by. To Comment: Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Amazon and receive a very small compensation when you buy anything from Amazon by clicking on to Amazon from my blog - This helps me defray the cost of my blog expenses. Thank you for your support.

3K+

Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

27 comments:

  1. What great ideas for a Halloween party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round-up of all things Halloween and pumpkin. My son will want to try pumpkin bowling, I'm sure. Thank you for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious and the photography is top notch in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas. I might have to try #2, my kids love carrots and would gobble that up in no time. Thanks for sharing. Found you through a link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Halloween parties it is nice to have a balance of healthy and treats and your healthy look so appetizing... thanks for sharing these on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judee, these are just precious party ideas! Have a fabulous weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great ideas, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I love the pumpkin with feet and hands :) Too cute! Got it tweeted and pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. I appreciate that you tweeted and pinned it!

      Delete
  9. These are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some fabulous ideas here! I especially like the Caprese salad and the popcorn hands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inspiring collection of fun ideas for a normally super sweet holiday. I especially like the caprese salad eyes. Thanks for sharing on Natural Living Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great roundup of ideas Judee! I love the baby's first pumpkin - I have a 6 week old daughter so I'm thinking that could be a cute idea this Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Judee,
    What creative and delectable treats! Just great for the holiday season! Makes we want to plan a party! Thank you so much for sharing 5 Healthy Halloween Party Ideas recipe at the Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party Blog Hop. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know it was really needed to me to know about these strong powerful ideas soon, for organizing the best halloween party nyc. It is your great help to me. I am very grateful to you for this. Please give some more tips, need to aware about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fun. I like the first one a lot. The second one would be great if you're having a lot of people over, or going to a Halloween party.

    http://www.anapeladay.com/2016/10/ww-give-me-five-or-fifty.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of these ideas, they are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really fun! We've done a few of these. I've filled the gloves with popcorn and had fun bowling with the toilet paper. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Halloween is usually not about healty food, but it is good to have something better than just sugar with sugar :) My favourite is the caprese salad, looks so good...
    Cheers,
    Emese

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun ideas, Judee! Love the Caprese salad! Sharing on our Hearth and Soul Facebook page. Thank you for being a part of our Hearth and Soul community and for all your support of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great roundup of ideas! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have some great ideas here Judee :) Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun ideas! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Hope to see you there tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly