Saturday, April 6, 2013

Inspiration

Sometimes you see a quote that is inspiring and worth repeating. 
This is my quote of the Day!!! Makes so much sense!!
I'd love to hear the quotes that inspire you. I invite you to leave one of yours in the comments.
These quotes can brighten our day!

       "Fill What's Empty; Empty What's Full"


Have an empty vase?  Fill it with some beautiful flowers


   

Are you filling full? Start a detox to help empty your body of all the heavy winter foods!



Here comes the sun
6:00 A.M Sunrise over the beach! Have a bright day!
                                   
If you have a good quote that is worth repeating, please let it in the comments - Have a wonderful day!





Pin ItPlease leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.



2 comments:

  1. These beautiful pictures made my day brighter! Thank you for it! :) I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live my life by the wisdom of The Psychedelic Furs: "You can never win or lose, if you don't run the race." You've gotta try! Have new adventures, give yourself new experiences, meet new people. Will it always work out? Nope - that's the way life is. But you may make a new best friend, find a hidden talent ... who knows???

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly