Thursday, October 23, 2014

Do This One Thing To Improve Your Health


Do This One Thing To Improve Your Health



You can do one thing to improve your health!

Sometimes I get off track and do not do all of the the healthy things I know I should and want to be doing for my health. It's usually because I get too stressed, busy, or tired. During times that I get offtrack, I like to remember to do at least this one thing to improve my health: Drink more water.

I'm basically a healthy eater, but I don't drink enough water. 

Drinking water has many benefits. Hydration is important for many reasons:

  • detoxification
  • elimination
  • proper thinking
  • weight loss 
  • and all bodily functions
  • How well can our minds work when we hold onto our toxins? 
  • How well can we feel if we hold onto our toxins? 
  • We may not feel it right away, but in time the proof will be in the pudding. 


Water is a great flusher of toxins and essential to good health. In addition, I've read that students should drink water before a test, it helps them make better thought connections.

The only water that I know that I get every morning is because of a healthy habit that I've developed.  I find when I make it a routine, I do it without thinking. It's like brushing your teeth. No thinking or planning is involved.

My morning routine. 
I get up early . My daily routine includes drinking a 16 ounce glass of water with a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar.

                                    ( click her for my apple cider weight loss drink recipe)

Apple cider vinegar is really good for you and helps detoxify and balance body ph. It's a habit I developed, and I just do it every morning . I sip it as I get dressed, check my emails, check my blog etc. It's like my morning coffee. but healthier.

Then I make sure that I exercise before I do anything else. If I don't do my morning run or exercise machine first thing- I usually get distracted with other things or  too lazy and just don't exercise. That's why 5-6 mornings a week- I just get up and do it!

Since I have those habits in place, I stick to them but I need to develop an afternoon routine to drink water. As the day progresses and I'm busy,  I don't always feel as good about my choices and I certainly forget to drink water!

So my new mantra is if I do nothing else- I need to drink more water- 


Not drinking enough water is where I fall short and yet it's so easy. I am going to get into the habit of drinking another 16 ounce glass of water ( maybe with fresh lemon ) before I begin to cook dinner around 4:30 or 5:00..

That is my new habit to develop. It's simple and very beneficial. My message for today is
" If you do nothing else, drink more water"



If you like this post,  please pin it on Pinterest 
Pin It 

This post will be shared on  

My blog carnival list

including Gluten Free Homemaker and Allergy Free Wednesday

Wan't to be added to My blog list? Let me know




If you are new to my blog and would like me to email you my recipes when I post them, please enter your email on my subscribe box in the right top column of the blog.  Don't miss a recipe - about one or two a week.  ( you can unsubscribe at any time)




Food is my passion. I am gluten intolerant, busy. and strive for a healthy balanced lifestyle. It has taken me many years to develop and discover easy healthy recipes that meet gluten free, vegetarian and real food standards. On my blog I share my journey, my struggles, my discoveries, and my new recipes. I hope you find ideas, resources, and recipes that will be helpful to you. Come Back soon.- Judee 


3K+
 Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. I love comments and love to be introduced to your blog. I usually visit and follow your blog on G+ , Bloglovin, and Twitter. Thanks for stopping by. To Comment: Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Amazon and receive a very small compensation when you buy anything from Amazon by clicking on to Amazon from my blog - This helps me defray the cost of my blog expenses. Thank you for your support.

3K+


Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly