Friday, September 11, 2015

Uplifting Song and Message- for Rosh Hashanah

                             



For those who celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, let me wish you a happy and healthy new year with peace and happiness. For those of other faiths, I wish you blessings of good health, happiness and peace as well:

                     This is a great festive Youtube Video-


                      Uplifting Song and Message for Rosh Hashanah 

                                                   



My favorite gluten free Rosh Hashanah Recipes:

 How to make Fabulous gluten free matzo balls 

 Vegetarian and Vegan Rosh Hashanah Recipes

Jewish Apple Cake ( vegan and gluten free)




Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly