Friday, September 11, 2015

Uplifting Song and Message- for Rosh Hashanah

                                 This Sunday night begins the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah
                                                        which is the Jewish New Year..



For those who celebrate, let me wish you a happy and healthy new year with peace and happiness. For those of other faith's I wish you blessings of good health, happiness and peace as well:

                                                   This is a great Youtube Video-

                      Uplifting Song and Message for Rosh Hashanah 

                                                   



My favorite gluten free Rosh Hashanah Recipe: How to make Fabulous gluten free matzo balls 



Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I love the feedback and interaction

Printfriendly