Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wordless Wednesday- Butterflies


My CSA farm has fields of flowers as well a vegetables and berries that all seem to attract butterflies. I like to take a little extra time to stroll around the grounds when I pick up my produce. It is so peaceful and grounding to bond with nature.

The last time I went, I saw these beautiful butterflies in the fields of flowers.

















I choose to share my buttered noodle and cabbage recipe with this post of these beautiful butterflies
with vegan and low carb alternatives 


Love to hear your comments

Participating in the following Wordless Wednesday link carnivals 
Shared on Wordless Wednesday at Beth Fish Reads, Wordless Wed on Tuesdaysimage in ingClaireJustine linky  and Saturday snapshot hosted by West Metro Mommy. Create with Joy

24 comments:

  1. Nice to see the butterflies front and center. Nice angles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen,
      I took the photos with my Ipad- I was surprised how well they came out

      Delete
  2. What fabulous shots love the butterfly one and all the colours and the flowers

    Have a bloomingtastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve- I couldn't resist getting some shots of those gorgeous butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the butterfly photos.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/08/ready-to-go.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was delighted to be able to get these close up shots of the butterflies

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitta- I appreciate you stopping by and commenting

      Delete
  6. You are lucky indeed, the butterfly blue really stands out. I just made up a new color. Didn't see any butterflies yesterday at the sunflower field but plenty of bees. The air was filled with their buzzing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I saw plenty of bees as well. I think my last photo contains a bee

      Delete
  7. You got some beautiful shots here. Love taking pictures of butterflies but they move so quickly. Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, but these sat still long enough for the photos

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Carol and thank you for stopping by and commenting

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing for the photos. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather and thanks for participating in the Wordless Wednesday

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly