Happy Passover! Looking for easy vegetarian and or gluten free Passover Seder ideas?
I've dived into my recipes and created a traditional Kosher for Passover Seder menu for you that is both GF and Vegan! Choose from the recipes listed below.
Hope you get some inspiring ideas and enjoy a delicious meal. If you are not vegan or GF the recipes are still delicious and make a great parve ( non dairy) side.
Passover Seder Recipes
- Charoset ( vegan and GF)
- Matzo Balls ( vegetarian and GF)
- Matzo Ball Soup ( tastes like chicken type broth) (Vegan and; GF)
- Horseradish Soup -Light and creamy with a slight kick ( Vegan and GF)
- Mock Chopped Liver ( Vegan and GF)
- Stuffed Tomatoes and Stuffed Peppers ( Vegan and GF)
- Quinoa stuffed Peppers ( Vegan and GF)
- Mini Potato Kugel Muffins
- Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts Vegan and GF)
- Moroccan Carrots with cilantro and lemon dressing
- Healthy Chocolate Pudding ( vegan and GF)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Fudgy Brownies- vegan and gluten free
- Fresh Fruit Sorbets - vegan and gluten free
|These Passover Sorbets are made with frozen fruit and your blender. They are easy to make and delicious!|
Did You Know ?
The Conservative Movement Overturned an 800-Year-Old Passover Ban on Rice and Legumes( see article)- Now you can eat it.. Everyone is happy but especially vegans!
I've included recipes that contain rice! All of the recipes are vegan except the matzo balls and mini kugels which have eggs.
Check out all my recipes at a glance : Bloglovin
Pin It Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Scroll down to the end of the post and click on comments.